Inatural Curling Butter based with shea butter is the last step in the regimen to seal the conditioning oil and coat the hair shaft to seal the moisture in.
The final step in the hair care regime is to apply a butter-based, creamy moisturizer to your hair to seal that moisture in.
The curling butter is also great to keep in the moisture before doing any type of protective hairstyles.
Who should use this product?
Persons with kinky hair and thick curls in a layering method such as the LOC or as needed to the ends of hair. This product can be used on its own, but for best results combined with the Inatural conditioning oil.
1. Apply Inatural Conditioning creme to wet or damp hair.
2. Apply Inatural Conditioning Oil
3. Seal the hair with the Inatural curling butter.
Sunflower Seed oil, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Moringa Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Citrus Bergamot Oil.
I love this product! It has such a wonderful warm smell to it, and is phenomenal in my hair!!
This product has a great smell.and does not leave a white residue or hardens the hair. But the curling aspect probably works better on finer hair. Yet I would purchase it again.
I love this product and use it daily . It gives my curls bounce, moisture and my hair smells amazing
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device