5 Tips for Healthy and Youthful Skin by Dee
What if I told you I had the secret to healthy and youthful skin? Would you want to know?! If you answered yes, then keep reading because that’s what this post is all about! If you answered no, then fortunately for you, you’re in for a treat.
Let’s get right to it!
Drink your water! The first step to great skin is proper hydration. In order to be our best selves, our bodies need proper hydration. This will allow our bodies to hydrate from the inside out.
Healthy and youthful skin needs a routine of some sort to ensure the skin has everything it needs to thrive. Personally, I like to keep things simple because life is busy and honestly I just don’t have the time for complicated skincare.
I’m sure many of you can relate to that!
So here’s what I make sure to do:
- Moisturize & sometimes mask #momlife
Here are my current product faves and a breakdown of when I use them:
- Moringa facial wash- I use this twice a day
- Moringa facial scrub- I use this as needed weekly
- Cher-Mere herbal toner- I use this daily or try to
- Moringa mask & natural actives night cream- my skin loves clay masks and I always use a cream-based moisturizer after using a mask to restore moisture to my skin
*All products can be found right here on our website.
Why the Moringa line?
Moringa is a natural form of vitamin C which helps to boost collagen. This will then reduce fine lines and wrinkles which will result in youthful looking skin. Moringa is also known to have antioxidants, antibacterial and nourishing properties. What’s not to love about moringa?!
A little moringa for me and a little moringa for you. *Cue happy dance*
Avoid touching your face-
I know this goes without saying but avoid touching your face if it isn’t absolutely necessary. Having a good skincare routine and using great products will work best on “unbothered skin”. Do yourself a favour and admire your healthy and youthful skin by allowing it to be just that!
Learn your skin-
- Know how your skin reacts to products, seasons and natural elements in everyday life. View your skin’s impurities as your skin’s way of communicating it’s needs.
- Here’s what my skin has to say after each use of the Moringa Line:
- My skin feels instantly clean and nourished. The products offer a cooling sensation to my skin while instantly feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Rest is vital for healthy and youthful skin. Whether you are a bare minimum or routine type of person, rest is so important to showcasing our healthiest selves and rest is the last secret to a healthy and youthful appearance. What’s your skincare routine?
Thank you so much for being here. I hope you enjoyed this post and stick around for more. Don’t forget to leave a comment to answer any of the questions previously asked. If you’d like to see how I do my skincare routine, comment to let us know!