Cher-Mère Hot Oil treatment with olive, sage, and rosemary oil may help to repair dry, breaking and damaged hair.
Who should use this product?
All hair types! This product is used as part of a deep hair treatment.
- Warm Cher-Mère hot oil.
- Apply to scalp and hair and cover with a plastic cap and steam under a steam cap (20 minutes) or with body heat for 30 minutes.
- Wash with Cher-Mère Herbal Shampoo followed by Cher-Mère Herbal Conditioner.
1. The hot oil treatment and can be added in with any of the conditioners for a deep conditioning hot oil treatment. You may either do this step before or after shampooing.
Prunus dulcis (Almond Oil) , Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil) , Cocos Nucifera (coconut) , Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp) , Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Citrus Bergamia (Citrus Bergamot), Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender) , Salvia Officinalis (Sage).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
I've used this product as a teenager growing up in T&T. I recently saw it available here in Canada and ordered it. I cannot believe it smells and works the same for me as it did back then. I love the way it makes my hair feel and it washes off well too. Will definitely buy again, highly recommend.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device