Cher-Mère Day Spa Etiquette
How long before my appointment should I arrive?
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
How should I prepare for my visit to the spa?
- You will receive a gown and will be requested to remove jewelry for most of the services. Cher-Mère Spa is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items. Some spa services include Steam Therapy and require that you bring an extra change of underwear. You will not be required to undress completely, instead you will be draped with towels during your body treatments except for the areas that are being treated. Our staff is professionally trained to accommodate your privacy.
What about cell phones, pagers, and PDA’s?
- The spa is a place of relaxation and peace. We ask that you leave these at home or turn them off prior to commencing any treatment
Are gratuities included?
- They are not included and are left completely to your discretion.
- The spa welcomes persons 16 years of age and older. Any guests under 16 years of age require adult supervision and consent to receive treatments. Minimum age is 10 years.
- We always advocate that you give feedback to your service provider. We want you to be comfortable so please advise us if you want the pressure or technique of your service to be adjusted.
- For your comfort we recommend you allow an hour between your last meal and your treatments. We also suggest you avoid coffee or alcohol prior to any spa treatments.
- The spa is a non-smoking and non-eating facility.
- All prices displayed do not include taxes.
- We welcome walk-in guests. Their accommodation is subject to allocated spare capacity or cancellations.
- We require a 50% deposit for first time clients that can be made payable E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the spa with a credit card.
Cancellation/ Late Arrival Policy
- We require a minimum of 24 hours advance notice for the cancellation of any services. Cancellations within that time requires a payment of 50% of the service fee. Please keep in mind that if you arrive late, the duration of your treatment will be shortened, or your appointment may be rescheduled so that the next guest may begin on-time.
- E-transfers for deposits on services should be set to email@example.com
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to serving you