Cher-Mère Day Spa Etiquette
How long before my appointment should I arrive?
- With Covid-19, we ask that you arrive on-time for your appointment so that you’re not kept waiting with other clients. All customers are asked to fill out a Covid-19 self-screening form before they visit any of our spa locations. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please call to let us know and we will reschedule your appointment without any cancellation fee.
Clients are required to wear a mask upon entering the spa
Clients must sanitize hands upon arrival with supplied hand sanitizer
- We will check your temperature upon your arrival. Our team may refuse to treat any client if they feel there is risk to the health or safety of anyone at Cher-Mè
- First time guests are requested to fill out a customer profile form which will ask you about contraindications which may prevent you from enjoying a treatment.
- If you are affected by any of the conditions below you should consult your physician prior to visiting the spa, inform us when making a booking, and advise our personnel before your treatment begins. Conditions include.
- Recent surgery
- Physical ailments such as epilepsy, cancer, diabetes, cardiac problems.
- If you have in pacemakers or any metal objects in the body
How should I prepare for my visit to the spa?
- You will receive a gown and will be requested to remove jewelry for most of the services. Cher-Mère Spa is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items. Some spa services include Steam Therapy and require that you bring an extra change of underwear. You will not be required to undress completely, instead you will be draped with towels during your body treatments except for the areas that are being treated. Our staff is professionally trained to accommodate your privacy.
What about cell phones, pagers, and PDA’s?
- The spa is a place of relaxation and peace. We ask that you leave these at home or turn them off prior to commencing any treatment
Are gratuities included?
- They are not included and are left completely to your discretion.
- The spa welcomes persons 16 years of age and older. Any guests under 16 years of age require adult supervision and consent to receive treatments. Minimum age is 10 years.
- We always advocate that you give feedback to your service provider. We want you to be comfortable so please advise us if you want the pressure or technique of your service to be adjusted.
- For your comfort we recommend you allow an hour between your last meal and your treatments. We also suggest you avoid coffee or alcohol prior to any spa treatments.
- The spa is a non-smoking and non-eating facility.
- All prices displayed do not include taxes.
- We welcome walk-in guests. Their accommodation is subject to allocated spare capacity or cancellations.
- We require a 50% deposit for first time clients.
Cancellation/ Late Arrival Policy
- We require a minimum of 24 hours advance notice for the cancellation of any services. Cancellations within that time requires a payment of 50% of the service fee. Please keep in mind that if you arrive late, the duration of your treatment will be shortened, or your appointment may be rescheduled so that the next guest may begin on-time.
- E-transfers for deposits on services should be set to email@example.com
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to serving you
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device