Cher-Mère Shaving Assist is alcohol-free. It is formulated with anti-inflammatory, healing, anti-aging herbs and botanicals to reduce the impact of razor bumps and skin irritation. It contains antiseptic bay leaf and anti-inflammatory tea tree to minimize breakouts from ingrown hair challenges
Who should use this product?
Made as a compliment to a daily grooming routine. The shaving assist should be followed in combination with the aftershave or the skin fit gel.
- Wet face with warm water to open pores.
- Apply a layer of Cher-Mère Shaving Assist to form a thin film over the area to be shaved.
- Rinse face with cold water and apply Cher-Mère Skin Fit Gel.
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadenisis (Aloe Vera), Caprylhydroxamic Acid and Ethylhexylglycerin and Methylpropanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oil), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Oil), Melaleuca Alternifalia (Tea Tree Oil), Mentha Spicata (Spearmint Oil).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
I use the Shaving Assist product for shaving my face and the top of my head. I prefer it to the regular foam as the shave is smoother and really nice to the touch when done. It is also probably filled with healthy natural ingredients as my hair seems to grow back faster. I will refer this product to my friends and family with confidence!!!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device