Microdermabrasion can help to:
- Leave skin feeling smooth, soft and renewed;
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles;
- Address hyper-pigmentation problems;
- Minimize acne and chicken pox scars;
- Stretch marks;
- Improve skin tone; and
- Correct skin damage.
If you are using products containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), glycolic acid, Retin-A or vitamin C, please discontinue use 48 hours prior to microdermabrasion.
A monthly service I have done without fail.. you will not regret it. Even after the very first time having it done.. I saw a difference.. a glow.. smoother looking skin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device