Who should use this product?
1. Cleanse your face with one of Cher-Mère's cleaners based on your skin type.
2. You may choose to then use a scrub to exfoliate dry skin. Rinse off the scrub.
3. Place about 1 tablespoon of mask in the palm of one hand or bowl. Add enough water to make a paste (not too thick, not too thin!). Apply all over the face, with the exception of your eyes and over your mouth! Allow to dry for 10 - 15 minutes, and then wash off with cold water. Use every two weeks.
4. Leave the mask on for about 10 to 15 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
5. Put on a Cher-Mère moisturizer.
Aveena Sativa (Oatmeal), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device