Cher-Mère Intimate care gentle exfoliator as the name implies gently exfoliates dead cells from the bikini line and underarms. Use twice a week and follow with the intimate care line tonic and lotion.
Who should use this product?
Any person who removes hair by shaving or waxing.
1. Ensure that the area is wet and gently massage the exfoliator into the area.
2. Rinse the exfoliator and use the Cher-Mere Intimate Care tonic.
3. Dry off the area and apply a small amount of Cher-Mere Intimate Care Lotion.
These products may be used twice a week.
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane), Cocos Nucifera* (Coconut oil), Prunis Dulcis(Sweet Almond Oil), Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba esters)*, Lavandula Angustifolia* (Lavender oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device