Instructions: Deep Conditioning Hot Oil Hair Treatment
Things you will need in addition to this box:
- Comb to separate hair into manageable parts.
- Clips or hair bands to hold sections.
Items in the Deep Conditioning Hot Oil Box
- Hot oil Treatment
- Revitalizing Oil
- Plastic Cap
Hair Treatment Instructions:
Please note, depending on the thickness and length of your hair, the quantities in the instructions may vary. Please adjust to suit.
- Section your hair into quarters, or whatever will be manageable for you.
- Take out about 1/3 of the hot oil treatment and place in a microwavable bowl. Warm slightly in the microwave (20-30 s).
- Add about 2 full tablespoons of the conditioner to the hot oil treatment and mix.
- Starting with the first quarter, section through using your fingers and apply the mixture to the roots of your hair moving out to the ends of your hair. Once you are finished with this section, re-clamp, or put into a bun and move through other sections in the same manner.
- When finished, put any remainder throughout the scalp area and then cover with the plastic cap provided.
- Leave the plastic cap on, while you have a dance party, ready a book or watch Netflix.
- After half an hour remove plastic cap.
- Shampoo hair. Please not our shampoo is very concentrated and does not produce a lot of lather as we do not put lathering agents into it. You will need only about a quarter sized amount for your whole head.
- Follow with a small amount of conditioner. Rinse out and style as desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device