Shellac Removal & Manicure Instructions
Items not in box that you will need to get:
- Bowl for manicure big enough to put your hand
- Dash of soap
- A bit of olive oil or any oil that you may have.
Items in Shellac Removal & Manicure Box
- Black File
- Cut cotton quarters
- Foil wraps
- Square buffer
- Wooden Stick
- Cuticle cream
- Base Coat (depending on which box was purchased)
Gel Polish Removal
- Use the black file to break the surface of the gel polish. This will allow the acetone to penetrate for easy removal
- Soak, no drench, the cotton in acetone, and then tightly wrap with the foil strip. Repeat on all the nails.
- Leave the nails for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cotton pad.
- Use the wooden stick, to gently scrape the polish off. If it seems very difficult, place back cotton and foil and let soak for 10 more minutes.
- Use the buffer to gently buff the nails.
- Soak nails in some olive oil or oil of your choosing for a little love.
Steps for manicure.
- Get a bowl, big enough to soak one hand, put a little soap.
- File your nails to the shape that you like.
- Place cuticle cream on the base of the cuticles, place hand in a bowl and soak for 5 minutes.
- Use the wooden pusher to gently push back your cuticles.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the other hand.
- Buff nails gently with the buffer
- Cream with lotion.
- If you got the option with base coat. Apply base coat and then apply colour of your
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device