Cher-Mere Intimate Care lotion moisturizes and fluffs the bikini region after the use of the exfoliator and tonic.
Who should use this product?
Any person who removes hair by shaving or waxing.
1. Ensure that the area is wet and gently massage the exfoliator into the area.
2. Rinse the exfoliator and use the Cher-Mere Intimate Care tonic.
3. Dry off the area and apply a small amount of Cher-Mere Intimate Care Lotion.
These products may be used twice a week.
Aqua (Water), Glycerine, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower Oil), Emulsifying Wax NF, Aloe Barbadensis * (Aloe Vera), Butryospernum parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil)*, Carprylhydroxamic Acid and Ethylhexylglycerin and Methylpropanediol, Lavandula Angustifolia* (Lavender oil), Rosa Centifolia (Rose Oil).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device