As we transition from the warmth of summer to the crispness of autumn, our skin requires a little extra love and care. The changing seasons can take a toll on your complexion leading to dryness and dull skin. To ensure your skin stays healthy and radiant during the fall and colder weather, here are some essential skincare tips to incorporate into your routine.
Hydration is Key:
- The crisp fall air can leave your skin feeling dry, dull and dehydrated. Start with a hydrating cleanser. Start with our lavender & shea butter cleanser that also doubles as makeup remover fir your first cleanse, then follow with a cleanser that addresses your particular skin concern. Switching to a richer moisturizer like protector cream with cocoa butter will provide added nourishment and help maintain a healthy skin barrier. Additionally adding in an anti aging hydrating serum will greatly improve the appearance of your skin.
- Exfoliation is essential to soft smooth skin - promoting healthy cell turnover and getting rid of any nasty dead skin. However, during the fall, it's important to exfoliate gently, as your skin is more sensitive in the changing weather. Our facial scrubs are gentle to use year round and you’ll maintain a healthy glow without over-irritating your skin.
Don't Skip Sunscreen:
- Many people tend to ditch sunscreen during the fall and winter months. Even though summer is over, harmful UV rays are still present. Our daily moisturizer plus SPF 30 makes it easy to incorporate SPF into your daily skincare routine. Let's keep protecting your skin from sun damage!
- In the fall, we suggest adding a luxurious serum as the final step of your routine. Antioxidants, vitamins and omegas will boost collagen and skin elasticity. Our serum will help protect your skin from environmental stressors like harsh cold winds, freezing rain and snow etc. Our natural actives facial serum made with avocado, hemp omegas 3, 6, 9 and lavender may just be the secret for fabulous looking skin.
Frequent facials: all facials are 25% off on Mondays!!
- Monthly facials and keeping consistent with your skin care routine will help maintain your complexion. We have lots of options for you to choose the right facial for your skin type!
- Incorporate a microdermabrasion facial: to deeply cleanse and exfoliate without over drying. If you're worried about over exfoliating at home let Cher-Mere take care of you! We offer 20 minute sessions for $50 on Tuesdays only - go once every 2-3 weeks and you won't have to worry about those pesky blackheads at home! Microdermabrasion removes layers of dead and flaking skin, whilst stimulating collagen production and cellular renewal.
- Or incorporate the derma planning facial which removes dead skin, peach fuzz, and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Results can last up to 4-6 weeks and overall helps your skincare products more effectively penetrate your skin.
- The classic aromatherapy facial (1 hr) or refresher facial (1/2 hr) is perfect for every skin type and includes everything your skin needs: double cleanse, tone, steam, extractions, massage, high frequency, a healing mask and moisturizing serums.
- Don't forget to stay hydrated from the inside out. Drinking enough water throughout the day helps maintain your skin's natural moisture levels and promotes a healthy, glowing complexion. 8 cups a day keeps the doctor away! Right? ;)
Transitioning your skincare routine for fall and colder weather doesn't have to be complicated. By following these tips and paying attention to your skin's needs, you can keep your complexion radiant and healthy throughout the season. Embrace the cozy days and spooky vibes while ensuring your skin stays nourished and protected! We hope to see you at the spa soon.
All skincare bundles are 25% off whether you need to change up your whole routine or running low on your Cher-Mere fix we have the products you need! Shop here!
- Ffion, Social Media and Marketing