Items not in box that you will need to get:
- Small bowl to mix mask
- A small glass of water
- Boiling water in a bowl large enough for you to place your face over
- A towel, large enough to cover your head
Items in Facial Box
- Scrub sample
- Place boiling water in a bowl big enough in diameter that you can put your face over it. Place the bowl on a table that you can then sit at and place face over comfortably. Place towel next to the bowl
- Place about 1 heaped tsp of the mask in another small ball, add water sparingly, you want the mixture not to be spreadable, but not too thick or thin. If too thick add a little bit of water, if to thin, add more mask.
- Place a headband on to keep the hair off of your face.
- Wet face
- Apply the cleanser in circular motions for about 1 minute
- Rinse off the cleanser
- Go to the table with the boiling water. Place your head over the bowl so that you are just feeling the mist of the steam. If you are not claustrophobic you can also place a towel over your head while you steam. You can determine the distance away from the bowl. Steam for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Take a small amount of the scrub, and rub all over your face. It tingles, it’s the mint. Pay special attention around your nose and move hands around with product for about 30 sec to 1 minute.
- Rinse off the scrub
- Then, take your mask mixture and apply on your face. Relax for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off mask
- Apply moisturizer.