Items not in box that you will need to get:
- Bowl for pedicure big enough to put feet in.
- Two towels
- Nail clipper
Items in Box
- Black File
- Square buffer
- Wooden Stick
- Cuticle cream
- Cuticle oil
- Body Butter
- Base Coat and Top Coat
- Get a bowl, big enough to soak feet and put a little of soap and warm water in the bowl.
- Take one foot, cut nails with a nail clipper and then use black file to file nails. Go in one direction and not back and forth.
- Place cuticle cream on the base of the cuticles on one foot and then place that foot in the tub.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other foot.
- Take the first foot up, dry feet, and use wooden stick to gently push back cuticles. Wipe off toes and then use the square buffer to buff the nails. Place back in bowl
- Repeat step 5 on the second foot.
- Then take first foot up, take some Foot scrub and use the foot paddle to scrub heels and bottom of the foot. Then rinse off.
- Repeat step 7 on second foot.
- Then take both feet out and massage with the Body Butter.
- The put on base coat, polish, and top coat and when dry, put a little cuticle oil on the cuticles.