- Particularly high in Vitamin C, with about 1700 to 2000 mg per 100 g in the dried product, one of the richest plant sources.
- RP-HPLC assays of fresh rose hips and several commercially available products revealed a wide range of L-ascorbic acid content, ranging from 0.03 to 1.3%.
- Contain vitamins C, D and E, essential fatty acids and antioxidant flavonoids.
- Used as a remedy for rheumatoid arthritis.
Products included in:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device